Friday, May 18, 2012

I am a heavy smoker(15 year old)

I am smoking 15 year old. I am heavy smoker and smoke over 3 packs a day. I cannot live without the cigarettes and without it, I cannot live. I am a Japanese student, and I want to keep on smoking eventhough it is illegal. I love smoking and cannot live without it. Making age limit is useless for me because I was smoking ever since I was 12. My first time was when my father told me to buy the cigarettes from a vending machine. I am being told to stop smoking by my teachers, otherwise the teachers are going to expell me from my middle school. I believe that it is easy for people in Japan to buy the cigarettes, and to stop making teenagers like me, I would like to support for keeping the underage from smoking in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment